Wednesday, June 26, 2019

200+ [best] Happy Birthday Status, Wishes For All

200+ [best] Happy Birthday Status, Wishes for Facebook And Whatsapp

200+ [best] Happy Birthday Status, Wishes for Facebook And Whatsapp


Birthday is a special day For everyone's life and even every person wants to celebrate with his friends and family. As this time comes only once in a year, the Importance of this day is automatically double. Finding the best Wishes, Status, Greetings SMS for your loved ones is very important. Many times, when we think of expressing our feelings while writing a happy birthday, our mind becomes empty and we are unable to bring the most appropriate words.

BUT Do not worry, LovePointer has created the best collection of best Birthday wishes, status, messages, quotes and images that you can send to people on their birthday. If you want to love your friends, friends, and colleagues, then select the best message, and send them. Make them happy and make sure that this is a special day for them. You can also share on social media platforms including WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.


Special Birthday Wishes


Wish you many more happy returns of the day May God bless you with prosperity, good health, and serene life.


Happy birthday I'm so fortunate that I have a friend like you. You're so special in every way Hope your special day is just as amazing as you are.


This day can bring countless joy and endless happiness and live with peace and tranquility. Happy birthday!.


Thinking about you and the good time we have spent smiling at me! Happy birthday to a friend who is always close to my heart.


Life is very small, so enjoy every moment, lose your confidence, do not always move ahead with a happy birthday.
I know what makes a good friend. It's so obvious. It's whatever you do. Happy birthday to my best friend forever and a day!.


Happy birthday! I didn't think it was possible, but we're even greater friends now than we were a year ago.


Thanks for making me your friend. I'm honored and privileged to be yours. Happy birthday!.


Another year, another reason to celebrate one of the greatest days of the year: your birthday! Let's do your special day as all great friends do. For you, my friend, the sky is the limit.


It's your birthday, so I thought of giving you what every amazing friend deserves: the best-ever special day, courtesy of your friends, who are many in number (that's for sure). Happy Birthday!.


Because you're in this world as my friend, my world is so much more incredible. Thanks. Happy birthday!.


Happy birthday! The great thing about our friendship is that it's lasted all these years. I'm so looking forward to years and years of staying friends and celebrating birthdays with you.


Happy birthday! I don't want to wish you the very best on your birthday! I want to wish all the best. You've earned it, my friend.


Hope I'm the first to wish you the very, very, very best on your special day. So, happy birthday, my friend. May all your birthday wishes be what you wake up to every day.


Happy birthday! May the world bless you today and every day.


It seems like only yesterday when we met each other and instantly became friends, yet it was years ago. Happy birthday to one of my, if I dare say, oldest friends (with the youngest outlook on life anywhere).


Today you are one step closer to adulthood. God bless you and many many happy birthdays to you.


Keep smiling and spreading happiness among the people you love. Happy Birthday!


Hey boy, you are 13 years old today, welcome to adolescence. happy B-Day!


Today you are 21 years old. The time has come that you become responsible. happy B-Day!


Wish you a happy life full of happiness. happy B-Day!


You never feel lonely Wonderful people and loved ones can always be in your life to support you and make you happy. wishing you a very happy birthday!


I have a small desire for you and maybe all your dreams and desires come true. happy B-Day!


May you always remain young and lasting. wishing you a very Happy birthday.


Good friends make life good. There are so many wonderful friends in your life. happy B-Day!


True friends like you are precious Our friendship will become stronger with every passing year. happy B-Day!


On this special day, you can be overwhelmed with gifts and loving desires. happy B-Day!


I just want that God will fulfill my wish today. May you have a long and healthy life. happy B-Day!


May every moment of your life is full of joy, and laughter. wishing you a very happy birthday.


I Send you lots of smiles, love thumps and greetings on this special day. happy B-Day!


Today your every wish is fulfilled happy B-Day!


Look for the future and try to achieve all that you have ever dreamed about. happy B-Day!


Your birthday is a very special day because it reminds us that you had come to this world on this day so that our life is happy. happy B-Day!


Best wishes to you on this special day for your happiness and good health. happy B-Day!


A lot of joy and joy have come for the best day of the year. happy B-Day!


On this enjoyable day, I wish you good wellness, happiness, and prosperity. happy Birthday!


Happy birthday to an awesome person who has spread happiness all around.


Thank God for sending you in my life. You have really changed my world for the better. happy B-Day!


Your birthday will bring you peace and happiness forever. happy B-Day!


May you get all that you have ever wanted in your life? wishing you a very happy birthday.


It's time to set and achieve new goals. wishing you a very happy birthday.


Lots of birthday greetings to my dear friend May you get many friends who will always stand with you in times of need.


God had sent you with a purpose in this world to spread peace and happiness around you by your work. Good work and Happy Birthday!


I wish you a Happy birthday filled with a lot of happiness and delicious dessert, cake. happy B-Day!


Happy birthday to a terrible person who keeps cheering all around.


Thank God for sending you in my life. You have really changed my world for the better. happy B-Day!


God has sent you to spread happiness in this world and has celebrated happiness all over. Happy birthday to the most horrible person on earth.


Another candle gets added to your birthday on every birthday, but the light emerging from those candles also increases. Therefore, continue to spread happiness and happiness in the lives of others. Happy BirthDay!


Birthdays are opportunities for happiness and fun, but they also remind us of the wonderful life that we have extended so far. happy B-Day!


Therefore, you have grown a year today. Have joy and thank God for the gift of life. Happy BirthDay!


Thank you for supporting me in times of trouble. You really are my best friend wishing you very Happy birthday.


Today is very special because it is the birthday of the world's most amazing person. Congratulations you tons of happiness Have fun of the day!


Blessed is that day when God sent you into this world. You have spread happiness and positivity around you. Congratulations very much to the most amazing person on the birthday.


Happy Birthday to a Happy and Lucky Person Have fun of the day!.


You are the most wonderful person who has met me throughout my life. I hope you will always be such a wonderful man. wishing you a very Happy birthday.


Good luck can always be on your side. Lots of happiness and success for you. happy B-Day!


Your life has now started, tomorrow is bright and will bring many great things. happy B-Day!


You really are a gift; You always bring joy and happiness to the people around you. happy B-Day!


One day in the year, you become a star and that day is today. happy B-Day!


Do not be said that I am not physically around your birthday; Just look deep within your heart and you will find me there. happy B-Day!


Your birthday may be as bright as the stars in the sky. wishing you a very Happy birthday and Enjoy.


There is a lot of positivity and happiness in the air around you. Happy Birthday to the World's Most Lovely Person


Look forward to the future with hope and positivity but also catch the happy memories of the beautiful time passed. happy B-Day!


It's not sad that your teenage years have passed. The exciting time has just begun. Very good luck of 20th birthday


Today my little son has grown up. So today you are 21 years old. Happy Birthday!


Birthday comes just once a year, so save every moment of this wonderful day. wishing you a very Happy birthday.


You are one of the best people in this world from whom I have got so far. God's blessing is always on you. wishing you a very Happy birthday.


Another year of opportunities and adventures has begun. It's time to celebrate this year-old and sensible one. wishing you a very happy birthday.


I can not wait for your birthday party, by then I will get an opportunity to unpack your birthday gift. happy Birthday, brother!


You are a year old today, but do not count the years. Just look at the years you have lived so far; They are full of lots of love and joy. happy B-Day!


No matter how little I feel, it is your beautiful smile that brings a spark in my life. Happy Birthday!


A special message of a special friend Your day is filled with joy and happiness and the year ahead will bring you many successes and prosperity. happy B-Day!


The year brings peace, hope, happiness and good health for you. many many happy returns of the day. happy B-Day!


You are a wonderful person. Today, I want you to improve and shine like stars in the coming years. happy B-Day!


Today your cake contains another candle. It may be that the coming year is full of many happy and you can find all that you ever wanted. wishing you a very happy birthday.


Dear friend, wish you a happy day God bless you with all your grace. happy B-Day!


On your birthday, I pray to God that our friendship continues with every passing year. wishing you a very happy birthday.


Dear brother, this is the first time that I will not be physically present on your birthday. But my thoughts and desires are with you. wishing you a very happy birthday.


wishing you a very happy birthday. Always remember that whenever you need my support, I will be there by your side. happy B-Day!


You remind me of myself so much. You are humorous, smart, talented and genuine. Happy birthday to a dear friend who very much like me.


I hope your special day fulfills your dreams and you get all that your heart ever wanted. happy B-Day!


Congratulate you more candles and an extra large cake ... Happy Birthday !!


Hey, baby, you are able to do everything in life. happy B-Day!!


Today and every day is a really wonderful time with your loved ones! Happy birthday !!


Happy Birthday to the best girl in my life who can smile at any time, anywhere with some words ... Love you! ..... Happy birthday !!


On your special day, I want God to bless you with the wonderful things in life and all your dreams come true! ........... Happy birthday !!


Like a friend you like to spend a holiday every day ... can not wait to wait for your birthday ... happy birthday, dear !!


Therefore, it is the day of the year when we can officially appreciate the greatest burden on the earth !! ... happy birthday my love for you ... love you !!


The path of your life has always been luminous with the light of success and love. Happy Birthday !!


It may be that the greatest happiness is to enter your life and today you are brightly sunny. Happy Birthday my love !!


The best things are yet to come to honey. Wear your wings and wear my angel's clothes because it's your birthday! Happy Birthday, baby !!!


So, you have grown a year. Well, it's time to celebrate. wishing you a very happy birthday.


Today, you are not just a year old but rather a bit sensible. wishing you a very happy birthday.


Happy birthday priceless soul You can be loved today, tomorrow and always ...!


Moderate, dignified, honest and honest ... who is my best friend; happy B-Day


Beautiful, fast, full of so much subtle power ... you are special; Happy Birthday


Happy birthday for friends



Being a good friend is God's ultimate blessing because you have someone to make and share. Finding good friends is very difficult, so if you have one you are very fortunate. The best friends are those who will be in any situation for you, take good care of them. Birthdays are the perfect day for expressing them how much they mean for you. Therefore, on the birthday of your best friend, make the day special by sending the best words.

Friends are like a painting, ur friend list shows your interest. Uh is that which has increased my values.


Happy Birthday, Brother, you are the one with whom I feel. Have a long life.


I wish you good luck, with a birthday and a very long and healthy life and long lasting solidarity.


Best wishes to a friend of the day, I want to look old, I do not know when this opportunity will come.



happy Birthday to my best friend. Today I confess it and this is also your birthday gift.


Happy Birthday For Sister


This is the birthday of your dear sister and you are looking for ideas, what is to do? Well, there is no need to panic because the most beautiful thing you can do for him is to take care of him. To tell her how wonderful she is for you and how wonderful she is. You can send directly from the messages given below-
Happy Birthday Dear sister, God bless you with longevity and our bonding is equally sweet as much as you want.


You are the best sister in the world and this is not because you give me gifts, but all sisters are equal.


Happy Birthday to my most beloved and sweet sister, you are my favorite and I love you so much.


On this birthday, I wish to give the sister greetings that I can give it to her. Love you.
Every year I want to your u want a free birthday and there is no change in this year too.


Happy Birthday to Husband


Choosing a perfect birthday gift for your Mr. Perfect can be really tedious. You can make her big day really feel better by sending her a romantic message. It does not matter if he likes cheap or simple wishes, you can find them all here. All you have to do is share birthday wishes with your husband and make his birthday memorable.
Dear husband, how do I define you, say everything to me. ILU and you always want to be with me


Happy Birthday, our friendship is eternal and it is so strong that marriage cannot break it too.


Happy birthday, husband, you are the best husband in this world. And I'm lucky that you have.


Happy birthday to the most attractive, loving and caring husband in the world, has a long life.


Happy birthday to my beloved, can be a long and healthy life. Be happy and enjoy your day.


Happy Birthday to Wife


For a wonderful wife who is with you as a partner in this journey of life, no gifts will be seen enough. You can send a wonderful birthday message to him; Your acceptance and care will actually be done by him. Therefore, show her love and give her extra attention on this birthday.

People say that many things leave the wife, but I know how much a husband loves his wife. Happy birthday happy.


You are not just my wife, but you are a part of my life. And happy birthday, Love you.


Happy birthday to you my wife I want to give you the most beautiful gift today but not the money.


I feel very lucky that you are my wife. I always thank God, love you and have a great day.


It's your day, do not spoil it in the kitchen, the whole day's treatment is from me.


Happy Birthday for Son


Children are the most special people in life. They complete the journey of life. The day when your child was born actually looks special because at that time the experience of joy was unusual. If this is your son's birthday and you are searching for some unique ways to look after him and try to give him the right words after preserving all the moments of the past. Send it to words that show that you care and you accept changes that appear. Make him feel truly special by sending him a wonderful birthday greetings.

You always laugh when I make tears of joy, but you will only understand my feelings on which day you will become a father. Happy Birthday!


Have a great birthday loved son, enjoy your day. You are most unique to me.


Hey, son, happy birthday to you This is another milestone that you have achieved. You love growing up seeing.


Dear son, there is a terrible birthday evening. Enjoy your day and make it a memorable one.


Now you are growing and each year is also an achievement for you and me too.


Happy birthday for daughter


Being a wonderful daughter is one of the best blessings of God. On your birthday it becomes really difficult to find something amazing as your daughter. You can send beautiful words to your daughter, so she can be very happy on her birthday. Therefore, choose the right birthday and send your daughter to make the day memorable.

You are the world's best daughter, I love you and wish you a happy birthday. keep smiling,


Your smile spreads happiness in the house and makes it lively. Give your dear daughter your growing, happy birthday.


The idea of this house without you scares me, I do not know how I will be without u after your marriage. Happy birthday


happy B-Day! We all love you and with you whether you are here or in your new home.


Happy Birthday, you are the best creation of God. lucky to have you.


Happy Birthday to Girlfriends


Birthday is the day on which you think unique and special ways to express your love for your loved ones. And if this is your girlfriend's birthday, then your loved one becomes more difficult to express love and care. Well, what could be more wonderful than sending your beloved to the most unique and acclaimed words on his birthday? Send her the most romantic, happy and sweet message that will definitely make her day memorable.

I know that your parents love you the most, but trust me that my love is not less than them. happy B-Day.


Happy birthday, my sweet, is a great day and enjoy it whole.


Sorry to not be part of your birthday, but you know I love you so much. Happy birthday


Wish you my birthday, because you are with my love, your day will be full of surprise.


Happy birthday to boyfriend



If this is the birthday of your boyfriend, then the best birthday gift for him will be to spend time with him and make him feel adorable. Well, the best way to accept her may be to send her birthday wishes. We have many good wishes, which you can send to your lover and feel very special on her birthday. Send him a wonderful quote today

Happy birthday, sweetheart, you are as wonderful as you can. I love you.


Here's your birthday gift 'a kiss' from me. I love you and will see you soon.


Your birthday is the biggest day for me. This is my favorite day and bigger than any festival.


Birthday greetings to the older boy You are my attractive, beautiful, tall and intelligent lover. I love you.


On my birthday, I want to reveal a truth, "I love you, I love you and I love you". Happy birthday!


Birthday message for boss


Being a wonderful guide or mentor can really be fun because it is someone who helps you to work through your knowledge and experience. The person should thank him for praising the boss's contribution. To do this, the best opportunity is to send the most real and hearty greetings on her birthday. Therefore, send her best now / make her day special.

Happy birthday on behalf of your entire team Dear Boss Have a nice day


Hey boss, happy birthday to you, you are one of the best people I ever met.


Getting praise from juniors is the best word anyone can hear. On your birthday, it is for you "your best boss"


Break from the work boss and have the day with friends and family. happy B-Day.


Happy Birthday to Best Boss, you are the one who always inspires us. Live longer life


Birthday message for everyone


It's never been easier to express any good wishes on a birthday. In order to make it a bit less difficult for you, we have tried to compile the collection of messages that you can send to your loved ones on their birthday. Therefore, do not tension on what to write or what to send; Just look for a unique desire and hit the send button to make a special person by quoting unforgettable words on your beloved's birthday, which will definitely make every day.

Your birthday is the best day of the year because you are the center of attraction. happy B-Day!


With each birthday you become a little more mature and perfect. Maybe you keep developing my friend more. happy B-Day!


You are the best person I have met in my life and I am fortunate to have you as a friend. happy B-Day!
So, you are 13 years old and have entered a very cherished teenage year. Lets the party start Happy birthday and enjoy the day.


A simple desire from a good friend Can you achieve all that you have ever wanted and your life can be filled with many happiness and happiness. happy B-Day!


Birthdays are one of the most special days in a person's life. So, it should be celebrated in a special way.


Birthdays can be best celebrated with a friend's company, therefore, we want to wish you a happy birthday.


You may celebrate your birthday for a thousand years... Happy birthday, my dear friend!


Happy Birthday to our little dear Munchkin ... Happy be my dear !!


It is God's grace that you are 40 years old and you still look like you are 25 years old. Blessed be my dear! Congratulations on your birthday!


Life with you is an adventure. Praying to God to give us many more years together. happy B-Day!


My heart and soul belongs to your wife. So you have the pleasure of coming into my life. happy B-Day!!


You give me great pleasure! ... which gives happiness to the tight squeezing, and kisses and smuts and cuddles ... what happiness ... happy dance my son


Without you can not live in this crazy world ... sending best wishes to my best friend


This year, I promise you more fun, freedom, and happiness ... Happy birthday to you, my sweet daughter !! Keep shining!


Your birthday honors me to post your ugly pictures and horror smiles perfectly !! Happy Birthday, BEST !!


Happy Birthday to Mother! Wish you many years of happiness, love, and happiness. have a wonderful day.


Dancing with fairies, swim with mermaids, chase reason to unicorn 'This is your day dear !!... Happy birthday !!


Birthdays are not a reminder that we are getting one year old. Rather, they miss us all our successes, achievements, and happiness in the past year. wishing you a very happy birthday!


You can get star nights for many more nights, many friends, prosperity, happiness and peace of mind. wishing you a very happy birthday.


God will fulfill all your dreams and hopes and keep climbing the ladder of success. a very happy birthday!


The best day of the year has come. It's time to celebrate this day with great pleasure and joy. Happy Birthday, my dear friend!


Happy Birthday to the most adorable and remarkable human on this earth. love you the most!!


Older, better are you! Birthday my lovely wife!


Chocolate, vanilla, strawberries or orange ... you are going to like it! ... because this is your birthday cake honey !!!!... Happy birthday !!


Good luck to you one year full of achievements and no regrets. Happy Birthday !!


Never get tired, always work hard to achieve your dreams. love you, my baby. happy B-Day!


Your birthday reminds us always how much you liked celebrating your birthday. We all miss you a lot.


Happy birthday to my bestie, I Love You cannot remember my birthday very much and anytime. Therefore, I celebrate it. let's Rock


Happy birthday, I wish you could spend a great and brilliant year ahead. Live life completely and enjoy it.


Happy Birthday who is always attractive and with so much talent and always reminds me about myself.


Some friends are so special in your life that once they are admitted they can not be easily erased. You are that friend, H, Bday.


Once a year, a special day comes where you can ask me anything. Today is the day, how can I remember


Every day there is a blessing that we get, so I wish this also for the rest of your life here.


I wish for your big day that you always smile, be loving and kind and many things.


Birthday comes and forgets the diet to tell, and eat more and more cakes, sexy !!


Forget the past, enjoy your present day and year and wait for the future to see what's better. happy B-Day!


Tags:

best happy birthday wishes for sister
best happy birthday wishes for brother
best happy birthday wishes for wife
best happy birthday wishes for best friend
best happy birthday wishes for girl

best happy birthday wishes for girlfriend
best happy birthday wishes for her
best happy birthday wishes for husband
a best happy birthday wish
best of happy birthday wishes whatsapp
images of best happy birthday wishes
best happy birthday wishes to wife
best happy birthday wishes to sister
best happy birthday wishes to girlfriend
best happy birthday wishes to brother
best happy birthday wishes to myself
best happy birthday wishes brother
best happy birthday wishes best friend
best happy birthday wishes boss

best happy birthday wishes boyfriend

best happy birthday wishes daughter
best happy birthday wishes dad
best happy birthday day wishes.....lovepointer
best happy birthday wishes for didi
best happy birthday wishes for daughter from dad
best happy birthday wishes for daddy
happy birthday wishes for best friend
best happy birthday wishes for elder sister
best happy birthday wishes for elders
best happy birthday wishes for ex
best happy birthday wishes for employee
best happy birthday wishes girlfriend
best happy birthday wishes gf
best happy birthday wishes girl
best happy birthday wishes for girl bestie.....lovepointer

best happy birthday wishes hd images.....lovepointer
best happy birthday wishes husband
best friend happy birthday wishes hindi
best happy birthday wishes for her romantic....lovepointer
best happy birthday wishes in hindi shayari
best happy birthday wishes in hindi language
best happy birthday wishes in english
best happy birthday wishes in hindi for best friend
best happy birthday wishes in hindi for brother
best happy birthday wishes in hindi for sister....lovepointer
best happy birthday wishes in short...lovepointer
best happy birthday wishes in urdu....lovepointer
best happy birthday wishes jokes....lovepointer
happy birthday jaan best wishes....lovepointer
happy birthday bhabhi ji best wishes...lovepointer
happy birthday papa ji best wishes.lovepointer

best happy birthday wishes on whatsapp
best happy birthday wishes on facebook
best happy birthday wishes on instagram
best happy birthday wishes on twitter
best happy birthday wishes of all time
best happy birthday wishes on cake
best happy birthday wishes to oneself
best of happy birthday wishes

1 Comments

here is the best collection of hbd wishes...thanku